- Review of passive income tax rules – NEW*
- The classification of income and its’ implied taxation
- Punitive taxes on passive income inside your corporation
- Common mistakes of business owners when accumulating wealth inside the business
- The appetite for short-term savings and cash equivalents.
- Complete disregard to passive income tax rules
- Individual Pension Plans
- Key features of an IPP
- Its’ popularity in recent years
- Pros and Cons
- The process involved in obtaining and managing an IPP
- Tax Deferral and Tax Exemption Opportunities
- The unlikely source of wealth accumulation
- Tax sheltered growth of life insurance
- Tax exempt distribution to your estate
- Tax friendly accounts worth considering
- Are TFSAs a viable option?
- Split-Dollar Insurance Policies – A great way to protect yourself and your business
Director, Private Client Group - Portfolio Manager
Caerus Private Wealth, Holliswealth
A Portfolio Manager and a Certified Financial Planner, Kian is passionate about finance and works closely with professional and business owners across Canada. He is a partner at Caerus Private Wealth and has spent over 15 years advocating financial literacy alongside groups including Metro Vancouver, City of Burnaby, District of West Vancouver, City of Coquitlam, and more. Aside from work, he loves to spend time with his growing family and is actively involved in various non-profit and charitable organizations.