The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course:
The course assumes that students are knowledgeable of and comfortable using a computer. The student should also be familiar with the Microsoft Office program layout.
- Understanding how to navigate and organize OneNote
- Add many different types of information in to a OneNote binder
- Inserting graphics and screen clippings
- Using and updating links
- Using tags to manage information
- Searching notebooks
- Sharing and collaborating
- Integrating OneNote with other programs including Word, Outlook and Internet
- Creating templates
- Using OneNote to manage team meetings
PRESIDENT AND OWNER, POWERCONCEPTS
Frank grew up in Burnaby, BC, in a Dutch immigrant family. After graduating from Simon Fraser University, he taught high school and volunteered in Hawaii and the Philippines before permanently settling in Kelowna. He founded PowerConcepts in 1998 at the height of the Y2K scare. Since then, Frank has obtained his Microsoft Master Instructor certification and helped thousands of clients to hone their computer skills. In his spare time, he plays rugby with the Kelowna Vicars and enjoys almost every outdoor activity from sailing to hiking.