Do you feel that change is ever constant for you and your colleagues? Are you looking for practical tools and approaches that you can take in adapting to change and transitions? Do you want to successfully lead projects that involve significant changes?
This seminar prepares you to manage change and to lead and mentor others through transformations, both small and large in scale. Whether you’re looking to take on more projects, grow and expand your business and market, or successfully implement existing initiatives, you’ll learn how to prepare and adapt to change. You’ll understand the impacts change has on employees, and how you can increase your organization’s readiness levels. Through a series of hands-on workshops, you’ll gain a deeper understanding on what is involved to successfully implement change, both from a personal and professional perspective.
In this seminar, you'll:
- Understand the impact change and transitions have on you and your employees;
- Learn how to prepare yourself and your colleagues to adapt to changes and transformation;
- Learn how to manage people, process, and technology changes;
- Use specific methods and tools to develop and implement a change management strategy; and
- Understand how to assess your organization’s readiness levels, engage with stakeholders, and manage and address resistance.
Engineers and geoscientists who are implementing or undergoing changes, growing their business and expanding their market, leading projects, or managing staff. This session is designed for professionals who want to better understand how to adapt to changes and how to lead others more effectively.
- “Loved him, found him engaging and enjoyed the way he hosted it.”
- “Very easy to follow, excellent presenter.”
- “Presenter was amazing – his practical experience is invaluable.”
Principal Consultant, Prolepsis Consulting
Eric Tung is a Business Communications Lecturer at SFU’s Beedie School of Business, and an English Instructor at UBC’s Extended Learning, where he teaches business and technical writing courses. Eric also develops and delivers customized training programs in technical writing, change management, leadership, facilitation, presentations, negotiations, sales, and customer service. In terms of business communications, Eric also writes proposals and business plans for clients.
In addition to teaching and training, as a Principal Consultant at Prolepsis Consulting, Eric is a business transformation and senior change management consultant, where he advises firms on large-scale organizational-wide changes. He has extensive experience leading and implementing transformation programs and projects, and works with both internal and external stakeholders to assess and support organizational readiness. Eric coaches staff across all levels and works extensively with both public and private sector organizations.