Public speaking is a business essential. Those who master the art are bound for success; those who don’t are bound to underachieve. Don’t let your fear hold you back any longer. Become more confident and persuasive in just 1 day!
- The formulas to design presentations in 20 minutes or less,
- The formula for a 30 second elevator speech,
- Introduce yourself and your company to create interest and conversation,
- Tips on delivering dynamic introductions,
- The 4-step formula to persuade and inform with concise, decisive content,
- How to overcome nervousness before your speech,
- The formula for the 30 second presentation that will save time and get you what you need,
- The 10 deadly sins of PowerPoint,
- How to prepare quickly for impromptu talks and speeches, and
- How to use these skills in marketing yourself, your brand, your services, and your business.
This is a full-day workshop of simple formulas, exercises, interactive group participation, and activities relating to public and impromptu speaking. These interactive sessions are an integral part of this workshop, so be prepared to participate. You’ll be on your feet, or sitting if you prefer, talking to small groups and offering other speakers your honest feedback. While some theory is presented, the overall workshop will focus on practical application.
Professionals wishing to improve their public speaking and presentation skills.
Presenter and Style Coach, The Polished Professional
Sylvia has been providing public speaking education courses to business professionals since 1992. Sylvia is a renowned speaker, confident educator, and savvy role model. She is the professional’s aide to confidence building. From alleviating public speaking jitters, to fostering refinement, she puts the polish on your framework of expertise to assure your success. Sylvia is the author of Public Speaking for the terrified. Sylvia teaches custom courses focusing on communication training for private clients, small- to medium-sized businesses, associations, and corporations.
Sylvia is also a Style Coach, offering her professional training to help you make positive changes to your outer appearance while empowering you to grow in confidence with simple coaching exercises. Head to toe she'll help you make your first impression your best.