Thank you to our generous sponsors for the evening:
- 4:30 PM-5:00 PM: Registration and networking
- 5:00 PM-6:30 PM: AGM and Presentations
- 6:30 PM-7:30 PM: Social Networking (food and refreshments)
The AGM will be followed by an informal networking and social event in the Innovation Centre Atrium. Food and refreshments will be provided. The AGM will start at 5:00 PM sharp and cover the following items:
- Approval of the Agenda
- Introduction of the past 2018/2019 Branch Executive and Members-at-Large
- Recap of Branch Activities over the past year
- Review of the Branch Financial Statements
- UBCO Engineering and Geoscience Scholarship Update
- Okanagan Branch Executive 2019/2020 Vote
- Tentative Schedule for 2019/2020 Activities
Chair : Hélène Desrosiers, P.Eng. (Structural), Kelowna
Vice Chair: Open Position
Past Chair: James Barr, P.Geo.
Secretary: Craig Merkl, P.Eng., (Mechanical), Kelowna
Treasurer: Felix Menu, P.Eng., (Mechanical), Vernon
Martin Lindquist, P.Eng., (Electrical), Kelowna
Keith Recsky. P.Eng., (Civil), Kelowna
Stephen O’Leary, P.Eng., (Electrical), Kelowna
Anjuman Shahriar, P.Eng., (Civil), Kelowna
Marie Reid, P.Eng., (Mechanical), Kelowna
EESc: Craig Nichol, P.Geo., (Hydrogeology), Kelowna
Engineering: Ahmad Rteil, P.Eng., (Civil), Kelowna
- To help us predict our catering needs, please register online by Monday, October 7, 2019.
- This is a free event intended for all Okanagan Branch members in good standing with Engineers and Geoscientists BC.
- Registration is highly encouraged so we can meet the necessary catering requirements. Drop-ins are welcome space permitting, however, sufficient food and refreshments may not be guaranteed.