- 6:00 PM–6:30 PM: Registration and networking
- 6:30 PM–7:30 PM: Presentation
- 7:30 PM–8:00 PM: Questions
- 8:00 PM: Closing
Manager, Examinations, Geoscience Registration & MIT Program
Jason has been with Engineers and Geoscientists BC since 2008. Currently, he is a manager in the Registration Department engaging with individuals applying for various membership grades in engineering and geoscience. He currently oversees the examination program and the Member-in-Training program.
- Guest/ Non-member Registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists BC, you can register online by quickly creating a 'non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.
- Photography Disclaimer: Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.