- Project Performance vs Project Progress
- EVM Overview
- Progress Calculation
- EVM Techniques and Terminology
- Basis of EVM Calculation
- Analysis of EVM Result
Ali has more than 22 years’ work experience in EPC & EPCM projects in oil and gas, LNG, mining, power transmission and distribution (T&D), manufacturing, shipbuilding industries, and infrastructure projects. He has worked in Canada and overseas as Project Manager, Project Services Manager, and Project/Program Controls Manager. He is currently working as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for his own company in the field of project management, project controls, and risk management and analysis. He has a M.Sc. in industrial engineering from Iran and he has an MBA from UBC specialized in strategic management and finance.
- Guest/Non-member Registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia, you can register online by quickly creating a 'Non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.
- Photography Disclaimer: Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- Alcohol Disclaimer: This event is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.