- 7:00 AM–7:30 AM: Registration and networking
- 7:30 AM–8:45 AM: Breakfast and presentation
- 8:45 AM–9:00 AM: Questions and door prizes
- 9:00 AM: Special Guest presentation and door prizes
- 9:30 AM: Closing
Associate Professor, Simon Fraser Univeristy
The Victoria Branch is excited to welcome back Lesley Shannon, Associate Professor in the SFU School of Engineering Science. Lesley completed her bachelor’s degree at the University of New Brunswick in electrical engineering, computer option, and her master’s and PhD at the University of Toronto with Research Interests in Computing System Design. She holds the NSERC Chair for Women in Science and Engineering for BC and Yukon, which runs the WWEST program.
- Guest/Non-member Registration: If you are not a member of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia, you can register online by quickly creating a 'Non-member' account. After clicking on the 'Register' link, you will be brought to a login screen. Towards the bottom, there is a ‘Create new account’ link. Click this link and follow the prompts to create your account and then you will be able to register online with this new account. Thank you and we look forward to having you join us.
- Photography Disclaimer: Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an event volunteer at the onsite event registration desk.
- Alcohol Disclaimer: This event is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.