- What seems to work in a mentoring relationship;
- Role expectations;
- Communication styles and preferences;
- The link between coaching and mentoring; and
- Practical tips for getting the most from your relationship.
- 5:00 PM: Webinar Open
- 5:05 PM: Introduction and Housekeeping
- 5:10 PM: Registration Presentation
- 5:25 PM: Session Presentation: Getting the Most from Your Mentorships
- 6:30 PM: Q&A and Event Close
Principal, Kwela Leadership & Talent Management
Nic’s extensive human resources expertise includes strategic planning, design, and delivery of leadership and management development programs, design, and implementation of performance management systems, implementing self-directed teams, and facilitating team building sessions. Nic also has experience in operations management and has implemented total quality management systems and business process re-engineering. Nic has an honours degree in industrial psychology, and a master's degree in operations management from the University of Cape Town, South Africa.