- Foster open communication among and between teams;
- Be intentional in building and maintaining virtual relationships;
- Organize virtual communications using a clear and logical structure;
- Adapt your way of listening and speaking for virtual meetings; and
- Apply the principles of presence to virtual communications.
The Humphrey Group
Shalyma is an Associate based out of the Vancouver office. She brings a deep understanding of the unique leadership and communications challenges faced within large complex organizations and specifically within the financial sector. As a group facilitator and coach to leaders across various industries, Shalyma is passionate about helping both established and emerging leaders from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds. She helps leaders develop into strong communicators who can lead with authenticity and courage.
Shalyma has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Simon Fraser University, a graduate certificate in professional communications management from Royal Roads University and is a University of British Columbia Certified Organizational Coach.