This webinar helps leaders use diversity intelligence to manage team relationships and move their team engagement levels to drive performance. People from different backgrounds, cultures, countries, sexes, and ages have different approaches to communication, motivation, and idea creation—by expanding your awareness of diversity, you can create as much opportunity for people to feel empowered and watch innovation thrive as much as your team.
This webinar will enable participants to understand how diversity intelligence can be used to create a culture where people and performance thrive, driving innovation. More specifically, it will enable participants to use enhanced diversity awareness for:
- Supporting recruitment challenges and skills shortages;
- Improving employee satisfaction and retention;
- Providing better client service;
- Broadening community engagement;
- Fostering innovation and problem-solving skills; and
- Promoting organizational values more fully.
The webinar is a combination of subject matter presentation, video examples, and group engagement. This interactive presentation is divided into 4 sections:
- Introducing and examining the concept of diversity and how it drives organizational success and innovation.
- Discussing the complexity of a diverse team environment in relation to creativity, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Outlining diversity intelligent leadership strategies for inspiring teams to attain high performance and high fulfillment.
- Outlining the impacts of diversity on team engagement (includes discussing the inter-relationship between culture, values, teamwork, and performance).
- Question and Answer section.
Paul Pelletier Consulting
Paul is a Canadian business executive, corporate lawyer, project manager, and international public speaker with over 25 years of experience in senior roles in government and industry. He is an advocate, consultant, and expert in improving team engagement by focusing on workplace respect, diversity, culture, values, attitude, and empowerment. Helping leaders and organizations improve their levels of employee engagement and establish respectful behaviours, best practices, and processes for optimizing workplace culture is his focus.
Paul is also a published author on the topic of workplace respect. His 2018 book, The Workplace Bullying Handbook, is designed to help organizations and their staff prevent, manage, and eliminate workplace bullying. Paul’s website is pushingpastimpossible.com. His consulting firm’s website is www.paulpelletierconsulting.com.