The concept of a workplace culture encompasses many different characteristics of a business. Culture has visible components in the way that a business looks and how employees dress, but it really thrives in the attitudes of employees, in the setting of goals and in the communication of business values to workers and customers.
The focus of this webinar is on providing leaders with strategic insight to harnessing the creative talent within their teams – creating the ideal environment for innovation. Leaders must develop engaging workplace cultures in order to inspire effectively. That environment is one that values relationships, personal growth, positive reinforcement, and brainstorming – a place where everyone’s ideas matter.
This presentation will enable participants to understand what workplace culture really means and how to create a culture where people and performance thrive, driving innovation. More specifically, it will enable participants to enhance leadership skills and implement effective strategies for:
- Fostering innovation and problem-solving skills;
- Supporting project challenges and skills shortages;
- Improving employee satisfaction and retention;
- Providing better client service; and
- Broadening team engagement.
The webinar is a combination of subject matter presentation, video examples, and group engagement. This interactive presentation is divided into 4 sections:
- Introducing and examining the concept of workplace culture and how it drives organizational success and innovation.
- Outlining the impacts of the work environment on team engagement (includes discussing the inter-relationship between culture, values, teamwork and performance).
- Outlining leadership strategies for communicating and engaging teams to attain high performance and high fulfillment.
- Providing best practice recommendations and action plans for creating a positive workplace culture.
Paul Pelletier Consulting
Paul is a Canadian business executive, corporate lawyer, project manager, and international public speaker with over 25 years of experience in senior roles in government and industry. He is an advocate, consultant, and expert in improving team engagement by focusing on workplace respect, diversity, culture, values, attitude, and empowerment. Helping leaders and organizations improve their levels of employee engagement and establish respectful behaviours, best practices, and processes for optimizing workplace culture is his focus.
Paul is also a published author on the topic of workplace respect. His 2018 book, The Workplace Bullying Handbook, is designed to help organizations and their staff prevent, manage, and eliminate workplace bullying. Paul’s website is pushingpastimpossible.com. His consulting firm’s website is www.paulpelletierconsulting.com.