- 5:30 PM–6:00 PM: Registration
- 6:00 PM–6:15 PM: Get seated
- 6:15 PM–6:45 PM: Introduction to speakers, sponsors, and hosts
- 6:45 PM–7:30 PM: Geology presentation
- 7:30 PM–7:45 PM: Q&A
- 7:45 PM–8:30 PM: Earthquake Effects on Buildings presentation
- 8:30 PM–8:45 PM: Q&A
- 8:45 PM–9:00 PM: Closing
Erica Williams is a Geoscience Educator who earned an honors degree in metallurgy from the University of Nottingham. She worked as a metallurgy researcher at UBC where she earned her Bachelor of Education and Master of Education focusing on geology education.
Dr. Mahmoud Mivehchi is a Senior Structural Engineer at BMP Engineering and Inspection Inc. Mahmoud earned a PhD in civil engineering, earthquake engineering, and dynamic of structures, and a Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Hydraulic Structures.