The following list summarizes skills that students will be comfortable with after this course:
- Understanding how to navigate and organize a SharePoint site;
- Learn about various apps that can be added to site;
- Create a sub-site;
- Syncing document libraries to Windows Explorer;
- Understand use Version Control;
- Searching for info;
- Creating a Team;
- Creating Channels;
- Exploring various apps;
- Working with OneNote to manage team meetings and integrating with Outlook;
- Working with Planner;
- Integrating tools with Flow; and
- Using Teams on your mobile Device.
Microsoft Master Instructor, PowerConcepts
David was born and raised in Kelowna. He graduated from Okanagan College in 1992 with a diploma in Computer Informative Systems. Afterwards he worked in information technology as a programmer for Okanagan College for 5 years and taught various Microsoft programs in Continuing Studies at Okanagan College. He also had his own software development company for 25 years. He built custom Microsoft software solutions for small to midsized companies in the Okanagan and Lower Mainland. He has been teaching at PowerConcepts for many years and has expert knowledge in all Microsoft Applications.