You will discover the foundations of building trust, how to create conversations that connect people to partner together, and learn specific communication methods and tools to be an effective leader. In addition, you will gain confidence in handling difficult conversations and conflict by being given three step-by-step processes to navigate conflict. Lastly, you will learn essential elements to leading and facilitating successful meetings as well as becoming the architect of conversations with conversational agility helping others or teams to progress forward when they get stuck. This workshop will expand your own awareness of the interactions you create in every conversation and provide you with the tools to become a highly effective communicator, leader, and team culture creator.
- To be able to understand and apply the neuroscience of communication.
- Learn the elements in communication that develop trust and connection.
- Develop leadership communication skills that engage individuals, teams, and companies.
- Learn the foundations and framework of T.R.U.S.T. to either build or repair it.
- Discover how to handle difficult conversations and preserve the relationship.
- Learn tools to facilitate positive, collaborative meetings and architect agile conversations.
- Leaders at all levels: Director, VP, Team leaders
- Emerging Leaders
- People who want to develop their communication skills, leadership, and team/relationship building skills
- Develop the skill of creating conversations that build trust, connection, and partnering.
- Learn the neuroscience of communication and the impact of various types of communication.
- Discover the difference between I-Centric © and We-Centric © Leadership and the Three Levels of Conversational Intelligence.
- Know the foundations of T.R.U.S.T. and the framework to create conversations that build or repair trust.
- Build your skills in handling difficult conversations and understand how to use three C-IQ tools for conflict: 10-10 Partnering, The Ladder of Conclusions, and Handling Uncomfortable Conversations.
- Become a confident leader, communicator and facilitator of meetings with methods of Conversational Agility that will guide a positive group experience, engagement, and efficiency.
Attendees will be provided with handouts developed by the creator of C-IQ, Judith E Glaser, which will give you methods, frameworks, and step-by-step processes to be a highly effective communicator and leader. These methods are founded in over 35 years of research on the neuroscience of how humans connect with each other.
International Coach Federation
Jody Kennett is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation who specializes in leadership and communication. She was trained directly by the creator of C-IQ, Judith E Glaser, in the neuroscience of communication and is a certified C-IQ coach and facilitator. The work she has done with C-IQ involves transforming company culture, coaching leaders to develop their communication skills and build trust with others, as well as being a facilitator to navigate conflict. As a leadership coach, she has provided leadership development services to local and global companies where she has provided: coaching, 360 degree reviews, workshops, Hogan Personality Assessments, and team facilitation. One of her specializations is women’s leadership. Jody supports leaders with a holistic approach as she is also a certified health and whole person life coach with an extensive background in health and mental wellbeing. She was awarded top 20 coach by Coach Federation in 2021 and was recognized in BrainZ’s Global 500 list of coaches for their contributions in 2021.