- Module 1: Fundamentals of SCADA
- Module 2: SCADA in various energy industries
- Module 3: Fundamentals of IoT (New)
- Module 4: IoT in different Industries (New)
- Module 5: Fundamentals of Information Technologies (New)
In this seminar, you will learn about Telecommunications, Protocols, Data Presentation methods, Historians, Analytics and security for SCADA, IoT and their effect in the corporate IT environment.
- Module 6: Telecommunication
- Module 7: Data Access and Presentation
- Module 8: Security (New)
- Module 9: SCADA, IoT and IT/OT Convergence (New)
This seminar provides more details on SCADA IoT and Corporate IT functions and discusses the challenges to converge these technologies within corporate networks. No SCADA, Automation or IT background is required for this Seminar. The following people may be interested in this Seminar:
- Engineers and technologists from various disciplines who work with SCADA and Control systems or have to work with Control experts;
- PLC programmers;
- IT staff who have to manage or interface with SCADA or Control Systems;
- Operation supervisors and managers who manage people that use SCADA and control systems;
- Project Managers who work with projects that include SCADA systems;
- Corporate managers whose corporate depends on data collected generated from SCADA systems;
- Any corporate personal who directly or indirectly works with data that is being generated by SCADA systems and would like to have more access to data. The SCADA data includes: production data, production reports, field data capture, historians, and real-time data;
- Control systems software developers; and
- University and college students and professors in engineering and computer science programs.
President, MR Control Systems International Inc.
Matt Eskandar is the president of MR Control Systems International Inc. Matt’s extensive experience in monitoring, control, and automation projects worldwide has inspired him to develop a new generation of Monitoring and Control platforms that merges Industrial IoT with SCADA Systems. This new platform allows MR Controls to help companies build modern, advanced SCADA, IT/OT, and industrial IoT solutions.
In 2012, Matt was instrumental in starting the Southern Alberta IEEE Control Systems and Instrumentation joint chapters. As a Chair and later vice-chair of the committee, Matt has helped this chapter to grow its audience to over 1000 professionals in Southern Alberta.
In 2017, Matt helped create the Alberta IoT Association. Matt currently serves as a Director on the Alberta IoT Board. The Alberta IoT Association is one of the fastest-growing associations in Canada.
Matt is an active member of APEGA, Engineers and Geoscientists BC, IEEE, and the Alberta IoT Association.