An opportunity to learn everything you need to know about Digital Transformation (DX)—the ‘why’, ‘what’, ‘when’, and also, the most important ‘how’s’ of this key, emerging strategy that is much talked about, but often misunderstood. Think of this online, on-demand 7-hour training course as the ‘one-stop-shop' for DX.
As a result of attending this seminar you will be able to:
- Know exactly what DX is, and the business case for it;
- Identify the profound consequences for your organization and its people of implementing a DX strategy;
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of DX;
- Critically, understand the elements that need to be addressed successfully—change management, vision, strategy, leadership, organization culture, sales and marketing, customer experience, skills and people—to enable DX to deliver a worthwhile ROI;
- Estimate your organization’s current state of readiness for undertaking a DX;
- Become the most subject matter expert on DX in your organization; and
- Make an initial judgement on the ‘do or not to do?’ question.
Any registrant who is a current or aspiring, CEO, Company President, VP, Company Director, Professional Engineer or Professional Geoscientist, Partner or Consultant.
- Registrants investing in this online training will gain career enhancing leadership skills that are currently in extremely short supply—with all the positive consequences that follow;
- As a result of completing this course, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to become the ‘go-to person’ in your organization on the strategic, leadership, and operational aspects of digital transformation; and
- The comprehensive workbook provided will be a significant resource that you can use in the future.
President, Digital Evolution Canada (DEC)
Rob Gilfoyle has over 20 years of experience providing leadership training—including performing under pressure, change leadership, and how to lead effectively in a matrixed organization—and consulting services to public and private sector organizations, including Fortune 500 companies and professional services firms in North America, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
He has been involved with many large and complex organizational change initiatives and has learned much about the challenges inherent in making change happen in real-world situations. He has developed particular expertise in helping organizations to make the changes necessary to leverage the value available from digital technology (i.e., so-called, Digital Transformation).
Rob is an Achieve Global and Performance Connections International accredited trainer, holds a British Psychological Society Certificate of Competence in Psychometric Assessment, and is a qualified Birkman Consultant. Rob leads a training and consulting group, O.T.I. Performance Inc. in Vancouver, BC, and is President of Digital Evolution Canada. Also, he is a faculty member of the Directors College, based at McMaster University.