To meet the annual requirements for the CE Program, registrants must:
- Complete the Mandatory Regulatory Learning Module
- Complete one (1) CE Hour of ethical learning and record it in the CE Reporting System
- Complete and upload a CE Plan to the CE Reporting System
- Complete their Annual Reporting between May 1–June 30, 2022
Staff from Engineers and Geoscientists BC will guide registrants through the process of finding all of the required resources to meet these requirements and will answer questions from attendees.
- Learn how to find and complete the Mandatory Regulatory Learning Module.
- Learn about the ethical learning requirement and where to find ethical learning offerings.
- Learn how to complete your CE Plan and where to find templates and resources.
- Learn how to access the CE Reporting System.
- Learn about the Annual Reporting requirement and completing your 2022 reporting.
Competency Program Coordinator, Engineers and Geoscientists BC
As the Competency Program Coordinator, Samantha Williams is responsible for the coordination, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the Continuing Education (CE) Program and Annual Reporting requirements of registrants.