Because this is a networking session, you will also have an opportunity during the webinar to start building connections with other members of your organization.
- The most effective ways to connect with clients and colleagues virtually;
- Be seen and heard by senior colleagues if working remotely;
- Learn how to meet new people virtually;
- Raise your profile in your online networks; and
- Restart your face-to-face networking with new best practices.
Chief Engagement Officer, Shepa Learning Company
Gayle Hallgren is one of Canada’s top networking experts. She is co-author (with Darcy Rezac and Judy Thomson) of the best-selling book Work the Pond! Use the Power of Positive Networking to Leap Forward in Work and Life (Penguin Prentice Hall). She is chief engagement officer of Shepa Learning Company. Their trademarked philosophy of networking, Positive Networking®, has been called the “world’s best definition”. Gayle’s approach to networking is teaching audiences how to connect with confidence in all situations from small talk to follow up, how to develop bonded relationships operationally with colleagues and clients, and how to build strategic networks. Gayle is a writer, speaker, entrepreneur (founder, Cookies by George), and a YWCA Woman of Distinction award winner. Her client list includes financial institutions, corporations, universities, and professional groups.