Personal management of stress is critical and not always easy. This workshop takes stress management to a deeper level of awareness so that participants understand their root cause of stress, the impact, and what actions they can take to minimize and release it. The model and techniques used are simple and pragmatic in handling day-to-day and ongoing stress issues that may arise.
This workshop focuses intensively on skills practice to ensure participants build a higher level of resilience in dealing with stress. Please note that some stress may require professional help.
- Stronger understanding of stress triggers;
- Improved ability to dissect stressful situation;
- Increased awareness of how to adjust our thinking and our reactions;
- Personal ownership of many types of stress; and
- A workplace with reduced stress.
- Root causes of stress and the vicious circle;
- The disconnect between reality and our belief;
- How to release stress;
- Understanding how mental chatter informs our stress levels;
- Evaluating our thinking during times of stress; and
- New ways of responding to stressful situations.
This workshop is applicable to all audiences, including intact teams.
Kwela Leadership & Talent Management
Glen is based on Vancouver Island and has over 20 years experience in driving results by working with leaders in developing strategic business opportunities, managing associated change and enabling team success through role modelling, training, coaching, and problem solving. His big picture and authentic approach helps leaders uncover possibilities within themselves and others so that they can create powerful teams that trust, perform, and act with integrity. Glen has a range of expertise in self-awareness, change management, business development, strategy design, accountability-based leadership and skills training, and is a passionate and engaging facilitator.
Outside of work, Glen loves all things “adventure”, travel, self-awareness, and relaxing in the beauty of mother nature on foot or with a paddle. Glen holds a Bachelor of Commerce with a minor in International Business from Ryerson University and is a Certified Adult Educator and Landmark Graduate.