The Global Marathon is an annual series of free, online events designed to connect, support, and empower women in engineering worldwide.
Join a global network to build community, excite new thinking, and work together to shape a more inclusive and welcoming profession. Participate in short, weekly sessions from your computer or handheld device to hear uplifting stories, gain actionable career advice, and engage with inspiring and knowledgeable women around the world.
5 weekly sessions during the 2020 Global Marathon (March 11–April 8) will feature inspiring women from around the world who will share their stories of finding their purpose, discuss how and why they stay in engineering, and empower participants to persist in their own careers and build staying power for women in STEM.
- Hear uplifting stories of women worldwide persevering in engineering.
- Gain actionable advice to help you find your unique purpose and persist in your career. Engage with inspiring and knowledge women around the world.
- Learn efficiently in short, weekly sessions.
- Gain valuable professional development at no cost.
- Participate from your computer or handheld device.