This Stage 1 workshop provides training on the use of the HOT2000 software which is used to model new house plans within the EnerGuide for New Houses, ENERGY STAR, R-2000 and Net Zero certification programs. The course covers the responsibilities of a plan evaluator, who performs HOT2000 energy analysis of house plans, playing a key role in the quality assurance process for labeling EnerGuide, ENERGY STAR, and Built Green® homes. Training is also provided on the blower door test equipment and procedures.
Course Format: Participants receive the course material on day one and spend 5 days in classroom instruction which includes a demonstration of the fan test.
- Kamloops, BC, October 16–20, 2018
- Squamish, BC, November 20–24, 2018
- Langley, BC, December 11–15, 2018
- Nanaimo, BC, January 14–18, 2019
- Burnaby, BC, February 11–20, 2019