OQM Certification Training is a mandatory one day course for representatives from organizations seeking OQM Certification. Anyone who will be involved in implementing and/or maintaining the organization’s Quality Management Program is welcome to participate in the training.
Training sessions are held throughout the province, with scheduling being determined by demand in each geographic region.
- The OQM Program
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia Practice Guidelines
- Quality Management Guidelines: Use of the Engineers and Geoscientists BC Seal
- Quality Management Guidelines: Retention of Project Documentation
- Quality Management Guidelines: Documented Checks of Engineering and Geoscience Work
- Quality Management Guidelines: Documented Independent Review of Structural Designs (*if applicable)
- Quality Management Guidelines: Direct Supervision
- Quality Management Guidelines: Documented Field Reviews During Implementation or Construction
- Preparing your OQM Submission
- OQM Audit Procedures
* Documented Independent Review of Structural Designs section is covered at the end of the day. Any organizations for whom this does not apply may leave ~45 minutes early.
The course fee is $200 plus tax per person. The first two attendee’s course fees will be credited $100 towards the organizations first annual certification fee up to a maximum of $200.
Note: Training fee credit expires after 6 months.