Declare Your Compliance

Members who choose to comply with the guideline can indicate this on their annual membership renewal form or through their online account. Compliance will be noted in the member’s record and in the online member directory.

If you did not indicate compliance and would like to update your member record, you can do so through your online account, under Manage Professional Development.

Account Login


Please note, supporting documentation must be kept on file for audit purposes for a minimum of four years after the date the activity occurred.

Designated Structural Engineers (Struct.Eng.)

Designated structural engineers may use the Professional Development Recording Centre to track professional development hours, but are still required to submit yearly reports of Continuing Professional Development and Continuing Active Practice Hours.


Learn more about the Designated Structural Engineer program

Engineer-in-Training (EIT)

If you are an engineer-in-training (EIT) who would like to record your work experience, please visit the Competency Experience Reporting System.

View the list of available seminar, webinar, branch, division, and student events.
View the full listing of events sponsored and organized by other groups.
Report or track your professional development hours.
Submit a topic or presenter suggestion.
Would you like to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues?
Did you know Engineers and Geoscientists BC offers group discounts? 
Do you need to cancel your registration?
Contact Professional Development
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 604.430.8035
Toll-free: 1.888.430.8035