Stamps, Seals and Certificates
If you need a new stamp, seal, and/or certificate, please visit our online store.
Stamps have your initials and last name, as well as your P.Eng. or P.Geo. Licence or User ID. You should receive your stamp within approximately three weeks of the order date.
Certificates have your full legal name, as specified on your Canadian Citizenship (citizenship card, birth certificate or current Canadian passport) or Permanent Resident Status document. You should receive your certificate within approximately two weeks of the order date.
Modifications to the full legal name are permitted if you submit a certified copy of your name change certificate, a certified copy of your marriage certificate, or certified Canadian passport. Please see our Name Changes section for details.
Members and licensees who currently have signing and sealing permission under the Act can also digitally sign and apply an electronic version of their seal with date to their professional documents so that the documents can be transmitted electronically in a secure fashion.
- Complete the application and make your payment,
- Prepare for and schedule your identity verification with a Notarius agent,
- An email will be sent to Engineers and Geoscientists BC requesting confirmation of your professional designation and status,
- You will receive a confirmation email from Notarius, enabling you to activate your digital signature and install your Digital Signature Kit, and
- You can start using your digital signature.
Once you have received the Digital Signature Kit from Notarius, you will be provided with a digital image of your Engineers and Geoscientists BC seal.
Members interested in purchasing the digital signature and electronic seal technology may do so by visiting the Engineers and Geoscientists BC section on the Notarius website and following the directions set out in the application sections of the site or by contacting Lina Bowser at 604.412.4862 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||One time set up fee
||Annual subscription fee
||Total (plus applicable taxes)