This category is for former members-in-training (EIT and GIT) who wish to reinstate their membership and former members (P.Eng. and P.Geo.) who wish to reinstate their membership with non-practising status.
Reinstatement as a non-practising member does not grant you practice rights. If you intend to practise engineering or geoscience in British Columbia you must resume your practice rights.
Former engineers-in-training or geoscientists-in-training
- Former members (P.Eng or P.Geo) who wish to reinstate their membership with non-practising status
- An application for reinstatement
- Application Fee for Reinstatement of Membership
- *Certified copy of Canadian Citizenship (citizenship card, birth certificate or current Canadian passport) or Permanent Resident Status certified by a professional engineer, professional geoscientist or notary public
* To have a copy certified, make a photocopy of your document (citizenship card, birth certificate or current passport) and ask a P.Eng., P.Geo., P.E., or Notary Public to sign and stamp it as a "true copy of the original".
|Application Fee for Reinstatement of Membership (former engineers-in-training, geoscientists-in-training and professional engineers and professional geoscientists (Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada) who wish to reinstate their membership without practice rights
|Annual Fee - professional registrants P.Eng. or P.Geo. non -practising (Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada), prorated as of the date of registration
|Annual Fee – engineers-in-training or geoscientists-in-training, prorated as of the date of enrollment
The reinstatement process will take approximately 1 -2 weeks unless additional information or documentation is required. Once your membership is reinstated, you will be notified.