- Be part of the facility design and build!
- Recruit and mentor a winning team!
- Create a safe, environmentally friendly work environment!
- Leadership, administration, and operation of a newly constructed facility.
- Developing a team of staff to support construction and operations.
- Public speaking engagements to inspire the community.
- Assisting with the creation of business and operational plans.
- Overseeing day to day KPIs, programs, and quality.
If you are, or would like to be a resident of the Victoria/Saanich area of Vancouver Island, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you!
In addition to a competitive salary, this organization offers a full benefits package.
- A minimum 10 years’ leadership experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in environmental, process, civil or mechanical engineering.
- Certification (or eligibility) as a Wastewater Treatment Operator under the BC Environmental Operators’ Certification Program or equivalent.
- Familiarity with the hazards of working with wastewater and industrial processes.
- Proficiency in the management, operation, and optimization of residual solids treatment facilities including gravity belt thickeners, digesters, centrifuges fluidized-bed dryers, or similar.
- The ability to perform physically demanding tasks.
- Registration or eligibility to be registered with the Engineers and Geoscientists BC.
- Master’s degree, MBA or equivalent.
- Management experience in a water, wastewater, or municipal discipline.
- Public speaking skills and expertise in building relationships with community and various levels of government.
- Familiarity with “Design-Build-Finance-Operate”, developing business/operational plans, quality management systems, staff development.
- A satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Drug Testing will be required of the successful candidate.
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
$120,000–$175,000 based on experience.