Have you ever ridden a chairlift, a cable car or a funicular? Then, you already know our products!
Do you want your work to be recognized by the world leader in cable ropeway transport who has the well-being of its employees at heart? To be part of transport, tourism and outdoor recreation improvements across the country? Or, is it time to start your career with challenges that match your aspirations and does the idea of learning from the best in the industry appeal you? Come and join us at Doppelmayr Canada Ltd., an employer of choice in British Columbia and Quebec.
- Competitive skill-based salary;
- Available group insurance benefit plan (extended health, dental, etc.) (55% employer / 45% employee);
- A relaxed, yet project-driven atmosphere;
- Fun, respect, confidence, pride in one's work and the possibility of taking one's career to the next level;
- And much more!
As a Project Engineer, you will coordinate and manage installation and upgrade projects entrusted to you. As a direct point of contact for the client, you will ensure that deadlines are met and participate in planning, reporting, layout, and problem solving until project completion and handover. Occasionally, you will also support the other departments (in particular the sales team when developing contracts and preliminary calculations, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, project management or any other engineering field deemed relevant;
- Three (3) years of experience in project management or a similar position;
- Registration or eligibility for immediate registration as a professional engineer (P.Eng.) with Engineers and Geoscientists BC or any other engineers association in Canada;
- Good knowledge of basic IT tools;
- Knowledge of an integrated management software package (an asset);
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite;
- Valid and unrestricted passport and driver’s licence;
- Available for short-term business trips in North America (approximately 1 week per month, but many of these weeks are in the autumn) and occasionally internationally; and
- Fluency or good proficiency in French or German languages (an asset).
This position is open until December 16, 2022