We are currently hiring a senior electrical engineer to join our dynamic team. This position reports directly to the VP of engineering operations and is an important hub of the company, working with numerous stakeholders to support our client's projects.
Our projects have involved designing first-of-a-kind microgrids, EV charging infrastructure, renewable systems, state-of-the-art amusement rides, and modernizing energy delivery. We have a truly energizing workplace culture and numerous opportunities for career growth. We proudly solve the modern challenges of our world through innovative technologies and holistic engineering methods - you have the chance to make a global impact with innovative engineering solutions.
You have a knack for the design, development, construction, and maintenance of complex electrical systems especially with industrial power delivery, advanced control, safety systems, and modernizing IT.
Your creativity inspires fresh ideas that innovate our ever-changing world. Through teamwork and collaboration, you deliver sustainable results for clients. You’re excited about the future and want to challenge yourself to progress society using the latest technologies while ensuring safety remains a top priority.
We specialize in delivering progressive and sustainable electrical engineering solutions where safety is paramount. This includes system design on microgrids, roller coasters, industrial plant operations, and other safety-critical projects.
Large industrial projects are common, especially those with harsh environments. Safety risk assessments are a strong specialty of ours. Renewable energy projects, industrial energy audits, electrical controls, and power systems modelling are also in our sandbox. There is much more of course, but this is the type of work you will want to have familiarity with.
- Curiosity on how things work and improving the world around you;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Eagerness to collaborate in a team environment;
- Hunger for continuous learning of new technologies and developments in your field;
- A holistic thinker with superb accountability and attention to detail;
- Ability to travel periodically for projects;
- Comfortable being hands-on when technical troubleshooting is required;
- System-level thinking with excellent design skills; and
- Efficient project execution with the ability to diplomatically notify the client of design considerations relevant for longer-term planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering;
- P.Eng. licence in Canada;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Familiarity with the Canadian Electrical Code;
- Excellent written and spoken English; and
- Proficiency with CAD and energy modeling/simulations tools/software.
If you are a self-starting, active learner with substantial design experience who wants to have fun while growing your career with a professional engineering team, please send us your cover letter and resume, we would love to hear from you!