To find more information for this employment opportunity or apply, please view the job posting found on Indeed.
Transportation Investment Corporation’s (TI Corp) mandate is to provide procurement, delivery and commercial oversight of assigned major capital transportation projects. Currently, TI Corp is delivering the Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project, the Broadway Subway Project and the Kicking Horse Canyon Project – Phase 4.
TI Corp has an opening in the Commercial Lead role for the Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project team.The Commercial Lead will report directly to the Pattullo Bridge Replacement (PBR) Project’s Design-Build Director responsible for implementation of the Project Agreement with the Design-Build Finance (DBF) Contractor. The Commercial Lead will manage the team responsible for Project Agreement administration and all commercial aspects of the contract.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the Project’s contractual requirements and commercial implications to provide advice to Project Team leadership and across the Project Team.
- Identifies and develops strategies to actively manage/mitigate commercial risks.
- Leads negotiations relating to change management, demonstration of entitlement, resolution of disputes and contract claims.
- Develops and implements procurement and contract management processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, civil engineering or construction management, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in the design, construction, and contract administration of major infrastructure projects (preferably Design-Build transportation projects), including at least 7+ years of experience in the management and administration of commercial elements of project agreements.