Established in 1963, Crossey Engineering Ltd. (CEL) is a diverse multidisciplinary engineering firm providing building mechanical and electrical services from our Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver offices. Our people work on a variety of interesting and iconic projects in the healthcare, manufacturing, cultural, gaming, education and commercial sectors. It is our client-focused approach and design excellence that brings projects to life across North America and internationally.
We are searching for an Electrical Engineer-in-Training to join our Vancouver team and assist with the design of electrical systems for various buildings. You will have responsibility for preparing and modifying design drawings in Revit for power distribution, lighting, emergency power generation, integrated communications systems, and life safety. This position will be supervised by a professional engineer (P.Eng.), registered in BC.
If you have the following qualifications and seek an exciting and challenging opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
- At least 1 year of experience in designing electrical systems for commercial, institutional and/or industrial buildings;
- A university degree or college diploma in electrical engineering/technology
- Demonstrated experience using Revit;
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to problem solve and make timely and will thought out decisions;
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment;
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, focused project schedules and meet deadlines; and
- Valid BC driver's license and access to a vehicle.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
CEL is an equal opportunity employer who actively supports access for all people regardless of race, religion, colour, gender identity, gender expression, orientation, sex, age, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, disability, creed, family status, and marital status.
Should you require accommodations please reach out to [email protected] and we will be in touch to ensure the most appropriate accommodations are arranged for you.
Be yourself. It's the foundation of our Culture.