Personal management of stress is critical and not always easy. This workshop takes stress management to a deeper level of awareness so that participants understand their root cause of stress, the impact, and what actions they can take to minimize and release it. The model and techniques used are simple and pragmatic in handling day-to-day and ongoing stress issues that may arise.
This workshop focuses intensively on skills practice to ensure participants build a higher level of resilience in dealing with stress. Please note that some stress may require professional help.
- Stronger understanding of stress triggers;
- Improved ability to dissect stressful situation;
- Increased awareness of how to adjust our thinking and our reactions;
- Personal ownership of many types of stress; and
- A workplace with reduced stress.
- Root causes of stress and the vicious circle;
- The disconnect between reality and our belief;
- How to release stress;
- Understanding how mental chatter informs our stress levels;
- Evaluating our thinking during times of stress; and
- New ways of responding to stressful situations.
This workshop is applicable to all audiences, including intact teams.
Kwela Leadership & Talent Management
Laura has over 25 years of experience working with organizations to support individual and organizational performance. She has partnered with leaders at all levels to design and facilitate processes in the areas of organization development (OD), leadership development, change and transition, executive coaching, succession planning, talent management, employee engagement, strategic planning, and diversity and inclusion. Her passion is in helping organizations create leadership development and OD strategies and facilitating learning sessions for leaders. She has worked in various industries including entertainment, health care, technology, finance, utilities, mining, and manufacturing.