Innovation Magazine invites association members to submit project photos and project descriptions for our annual Project Highlights edition, planned for May/June 2019. This annual pictorial features the diverse activities of BC’s professional engineers and geoscientists at home and abroad. (View last year's 2017/2018 Project Highlights.)
Members, licensees, and their employers are invited to submit photographs and project descriptions of engineering or geoscience projects for inclusion in this edition of Innovation. To be considered for inclusion, projects:
- Must be currently underway, or have been completed on or after the end of June 2018,
- Must involve members and licensees of Engineers and Geoscientists BC,
- Must be accompanied by at least one high-quality, high-resolution digital photograph (e.g., 300 dpi resolution and a minimum size of 5" x 7" in .tif, .jpg, or camera RAW format),
- Must be accompanied by a short, well-written project description of up 150 words, that provides a basic description of the project, what it accomplishes or how it works, and explains why it is innovative or novel, and
- Must identify the project owners and engineering or geoscience professionals involved.
- Review this webpage for more information, submission instructions, and complete submission criteria.
- Complete this online form and click Submit. The form includes space for a project description and photo upload. The form must be submitted by March 26, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Due to space limitations, Innovation is unable to accommodate all submissions. We encourage members working for large companies to coordinate their project submissions. Only one submission per company will be selected, except when space permits.
If you have questions, please email [email protected].