Engineers and Geoscientists BC

Specialist Designation and National Registers

Designated Structural Engineer

For professional engineers who meet the requirements to create and manage the design of a building's primary structural system.

Learn More or Apply

National Registers - IPER/APEC EA

For Professional Engineers who wish to be recognized on the International Professional Engineers and Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Engineers Agreement Registers.

Learn More or Apply