Trainees and applicants who are working towards their professional designation, and
- Professional registrants who are looking for guidance on how to proceed through different stages of their career.
To take advantage of the professional network at Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia in order to grow professionally and personally. As a mentee progresses throughout his or her career, a mentor can provide them with valuable wisdom, knowledge, and advice on a variety of topics. Access to this program is included in your registration, so there is no additional cost.
A mentor is here to guide you, but it is important to show the willingness to learn and be prepared for each meeting.
A Registration Mentee receives mentorship on the Engineers and Geoscientists BC registration process from mentors who have been trained on the Competency Experience Reporting System and/or work experience requirements of the organization.
A General/Career Mentee receives mentoring on career counselling, entrepreneurship, retirement/succession planning or general mentoring.
This Mentee receives registration and general/career mentorship.
- Apply for the Mentoring program as a mentee.
- Once you have qualified for the program, your request for a mentor is posted in the online mentoring program database.
- At that time, you may view the Mentor Listing profiles of available mentors and request a match.
- The mentoring program coordinator will assist you in finding a match with a professional registrant.
Register as a mentee to take advantage of the professional network at Engineers and Geoscientists BC in order to grow professionally and personally.
Visit our online database to view profiles of available mentors.
To ensure you get the most out of the program, Engineers and Geoscientists BC has created several resources to assist you.
View frequently asked questions from current and potential mentees.
View and edit your existing mentoring program profile.