Victoria Branch Richard Talbot Award
Engineers and Geoscientists BC's Victoria Branch established two scholarships specifically to support third and fourth-year engineering students at the University of Victoria (UVic). Two scholarships, valued at $2,500 each, are awarded on the basis of a combination of factors including academic achievement, community activities, and a student statement.
Your application form and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically to the Talbot Award Selection Committee by the application deadline.
Applications are accepted until 11:59 PM on March 10, 2023.
- Applicants must be enrolled in courses or in a co-op program for the current academic year.
- Applicants must be full-time UVic engineering students in the current academic year.
- Previously successful applicants who still qualify under the criteria above are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Only applications submitted using this online form will be accepted. Mailed, faxed, or emailed applications will not be accepted.
- For assistance with this form, please email the Student Program Coordinator at [email protected] or call 604.430.8035.