Report a Non-Registrant

Engineers and Geoscientists BC will review all relevant information provided by complainants. Where evidence indicates that an individual or company has engaged in unauthorized practice or misuse of title, we will take the necessary steps to bring the individual or company into compliance with the Engineers and Geoscientists Act. Usually, those individuals and companies will voluntarily comply with the organization's demands. However, if noncompliance persists, Engineers and Geoscientists BC has the statutory authority to commence a Court proceeding against the noncompliant individual or company and seek an injunction and exemplary damages.

To make a complaint about unauthorized practice or misuse of title, please contact us by email at [email protected].

Complaints can also be sent by mail to ATTN: LEC Department, 200-4010 Regent St, Burnaby, BC, V5C 6N2.