We invite scholarship recipients, scholarship adjudicators, donors, and Engineers and Geoscientists BC Council to a networking reception. Donors, volunteers, and Councillors will have a chance to meet the students whose lives they have impacted and share their stories and advice with the next generation of professionals. Students will have the opportunity to meet prominent members of the engineering and geoscience community to help grow their personal and professional networks.
Complimentary appetizers will be served.
The Engineers and Geoscientists BC Foundation is a registered charity that supports education in engineering and Earth sciences through the granting of bursaries and scholarships. Donor support of the Foundation‘s scholarship program has helped remove financial barriers and encourage students who are pursuing careers in engineering and geoscience through awards that recognize excellence and dedication.
Each scholarship recipient’s story is unique, and this event is an opportunity for Foundation volunteers and supporters to meet the students like these whose lives have been impacted.
- Dress Code: Dress code is business casual.
- Photography Disclaimer: The Engineers and Geoscientists BC Foundation will take photographs at this event and may use those in our news or promotional material in print, electronic, or other media, including our website. By attending this event, you grant the Engineers and Geoscientists BC Foundation and Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. Should you wish to avoid being photographed, please notify an Engineers and Geoscientists BC staff member at the onsite event registration desk.
- Alcohol Disclaimer: Alcohol will be served at this event. Students are reminded to bring photo ID if they wish to consume alcohol. Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
Online registration is required for this event. Please use the "Register" button below to RSVP.
- Engineers and Geoscientists BC Members and Council: Click the "Register" button below and log in with your User ID and password.
- Students: You must have an account with us to RSVP online. When you click the “Register” button, you will be directed to a login screen. If you have not created an account before, click the “create new account” link. If you are already a Student Member, you will use the same user ID and password.
- Additional Guests: If you wish to bring a guest with you to this event, additional tickets can be purchased during the registration process for $25.00 + tax.