Participants receive 3 months of access to the myKISON eLearning program along with monthly 90-minute webinars facilitated by program creator Ralph Kison. The webinars include case studies, role plays, and peer discussions so participants can apply the content to their own situations.
The program is presented in 13 units and covers personal sales, personal branding, creating business opportunities, and The Sales Diamond™—a 6-step beginning-to-end sales process providing attendees with the framework to both “Earn The Right” to sell and "Secure Commitment" from clients.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Develop the mindset and skills required to become an effective rainmaker.
- Move away from an “always be closing” mindset to one of leading their clients to informed, value-based buying decisions.
- Utilize the Sales Diamond™ framework to elicit positive client responses, eliminate the stigma of being “salesy”, and become seen as high-value solution providers.
- Successfully differentiate themselves and their firms as strategic partners and trusted advisors based on the value of their services and expertise.
- Shorten the buying cycle by leveraging their personal network to connect with decision makers.
- Secure profitable work by designing high-impact value-based solutions and options, rather than by competing on the lowest price or fee.
- Apply engagement strategies for selling via social media, telephone, face-to face, and other communication methods.
- Develop prospecting and client engagement strategies to obtain leads and referrals in an efficient manner.
- Design and conduct sales presentations to persuasively address client buying motivations.
- Create a networking and opportunities management plan to increase their success rates.
- Find opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell their expertise and services to profitable clients.
- Professionally disengage from unprofitable clients to free up time for their best clients.
- Follow up with clients using relationship-building strategies to ensure client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 10:00 AM–11:30 AM PDT
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 10:00 AM–11:30 AM PDT
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 from 10:00 AM–11:30 AM PDT
This program will appeal to Engineers and Geoscientists who are or would like to become Seller/Doers, and to those aspiring to secure more profitable business, build their reputation, and advance within their organizations.
President, Kison Inc. and Growth Through Learning Inc.
Ralph Kison is the President of Kison Inc., a professional development firm, and Growth Through Learning Inc., an e-learning firm. He works with individuals, organizations, and professional associations across North America in business-to-business and professional services environments.
Ralph facilitates team building and ‘lessons learned’ sessions for project teams and also provides services focusing on employee and organizational development in the areas of leadership, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning. He also works with organizations across North America to improve their business development, sales, and customer service effectiveness.
Ralph’s career includes over 30 years working with firms in the engineering, architecture, environmental services, geoscience, construction, building products, distribution, and insurance sectors. He brings experience, perspective, and passion to assist organizations and their employees in maximizing their potential and impact. Ralph has taught professional sales courses at the British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) and the VANSEC I program for Sales and Marketing Executives International of Vancouver (SMEI).