For more information on the Inclusive Leadership Program, please see the program brochure.
- Understand the current landscape of diversity and inclusion;
- Gain insight into current debates within the discourse;
- Clearly articulate your position on diversity and inclusion;
- Understand your role in creating the inclusivity you want;
- Learn the tactics of inclusive communication; and
- Become comfortable using common and less common diveristy and inclusion terms.
The Inclusive Leadership Program allows registrants to learn in a flexible and interactive format. Through videos and quizzes, the platform uses peer interaction and facilitated learning to enhance the learning experience. Webinars will be offered in weeks 1, 2, and 4 and an instructor will be available throughout the course of the program to provide feedback.
- Flexible Learning: Take each module when you can and complete the assignments in the flow of work
- Social Learning: Interact with your peers through the platform
- Facilitated Learning: Get feedback from a Humphrey Group instructor
- Go Deeper: Elective content for those who want to further build their skills
- Progressive Learning: Assignments that build upon each other as the program advances
January 18–24, 2021
January 25–31, 2021
February 1–7, 2021
February 8–14, 2021
||Module 2: Who is Responsible for D&I?
||Module 3: Adopt an Inclusion Mindset
||Module 4: Practice Inclusive Communications
||Module 5: Applying your Skills
|Module 1: Why Inclusive Leadership Now?
||Elective: Diversity & Inclusion Statements
||Elective: Take a Deeper Dive into Humility
||Elective: Increase your Inclusive Vocabulary
|Week 1 Webinar: Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 10:30 AM–11:30 AM PDT
||Week 2 Webinar: Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 10:30 AM–11:30 AM PDT
||Week 3: No Webinar
||Week 4 Webinar: Thursday, February 11, 2021 from 10:30 AM–11:30 AM PDT
||Week 5: No Webinar
The Humphrey Group
Shalyma is an Associate based out of the Vancouver office. She brings a deep understanding of the unique leadership and communications challenges faced within large complex organizations and specifically within the financial sector. As a group facilitator and coach to leaders across various industries, Shalyma is passionate about helping both established and emerging leaders from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds. She helps leaders develop into strong communicators who can lead with authenticity and courage.
Shalyma has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Simon Fraser University, a graduate certificate in professional communications management from Royal Roads University and is a University of British Columbia Certified Organizational Coach.