Engineers and Geoscientists BC has launched a new equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) webinar series, Building an Inclusive Workplace. This 5-part series will discuss the importance of creating an inclusive environment and address inequities faced in the workplace. The webinars will provide registrants with a deeper understanding of systemic issues faced by equity-deserving groups and provide tools and strategies to support an inclusive environment.
The series is made up of five webinars:
- Gender in the Workplace (on Monday, November 21, 2022)
- LGBTQ2+ Inclusion in the Workplace (on Thursday, November 24, 2022)
- Indigenous Inclusion in the Workplace (on Monday, November 28, 2022)
- Including Persons with Disabilities (on Thursday, December 1, 2022)
- Race and Ethnicity in Canada (on Monday, December 5, 2022)
Registrants can register and attend the entire series or any individual session. Those that attend all five webinars will be granted a certificate from the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion.
Early-bird pricing is available before November 7. Learn more and register.
Image credit: alice-photo/Shutterstock