Call for Presenters
Are you an expert in your field who would like to contribute to the future of engineering or geoscience? We are actively seeking members to present on a variety of topics. Below, please find a sample list of topics requested by members of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia on seminar suggestion cards distributed at our professional development sessions. We welcome your suggestions for topics that are not on this list.
- Construction: Construction contract management
- Electrical: Lightning theory and protection
- Fire Protection: Fire sprinkler design
- Mechanical: Pump system analysis
- Structural: Post disaster assessment of buildings
- Transportation: Streetlight design, multi-modal urban design
- Water: Water retention systems for rural systems
- Geochemistry: Statistics in geochemistry
- Geotechnical: Numerical methods in geotechnical engineering
- Other: Metallurgical and materials, aerospace/aviation, chemical, effective presentation and communication, etc.
For more information, please visit the frequently asked questions.
For further information or suggestions of presenters or topics you would like to see in your area, please contact the continuing professional development department at firstname.lastname@example.org.