Engineers and Geoscientists BC provides registrants with a variety of opportunities to help meet their continuing education requirements.
Templates, videos, guides, and forms to help you successfully complete the requirements of the Continuing Education (CE) Program.
CE Plan Templates
How to Complete Requirements
CE Reporting System
The CE Reporting System is the online platform where registrants record CE Hours and meet their requirements.
Exemption Application Form
- Apply for an exemption to the CE Program requirements (June 30 deadline)
Recorded Webinars and Videos
Resources for Firms
For more information on firm practice, please visit the Firm Practice overview page.
The complete Guide to the Continuing Education Program outlines the ways in which the CE Program applies to registrants and provides details about the program requirements.
Quick Start Guides
Shorter, topic-specific resources that have been summarized from the Guide to the CE Program.
For more information on the Continuing Education Program, visit the following pages:
- Overview: The purpose, legislation, and applicability of continuing education.
- Requirements: Explains the requirements of the CE Program.
- Offerings: CE activity options (courses, modules, events, seminars, and more).
- Reporting System: Record CE Hours and meet your requirements.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to typical questions about the CE Program.
- Annual Reporting: Process to update your information and complete annual declarations.
Have a question about the Continuing Education Program? Contact [email protected] or leave a voicemail at 236.521.9154.