To meet the annual requirements for the CE Program, registrants must:
- Complete the Mandatory Regulatory Learning Module;
- Complete one (1) CE Hour of ethical learning and record it in the CE Reporting System;
- Complete and upload a CE Plan to the CE Reporting System; and
- Complete their Annual Reporting between May 1-June 30, 2022.
Staff from Engineers and Geoscientists BC will guide registrants through the process of finding all of the required resources to meet these requirements and will answer questions from attendees.
- Learn how to find and complete the Mandatory Regulatory Learning Module;
- Learn about the ethical learning requirement and where to find ethical learning offerings;
- Learn how to complete your CE Plan and where to find templates and resources;
- Learn how to access the CE Reporting System; and
- Learn about the Annual Reporting requirements and completing your 2022 reporting.
Manager, Individual Audits and Practice Reviews, Engineers and Geoscientists BC
As Manager, Individual Audits and Practice Reviews, Stuart Nash leads the team responsible for managing the Continuing Education (CE) Program. He is also managing the transition to the new Audit and Practice Review Programs under the Professional Governance Act and supports Engineers and Geoscientists BC's technical divisions. Stuart is a registered professional engineer with a background in municipal and site servicing engineering.