Request a Consultation
Our office is currently closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our staff are working remotely to continue to support our operations, as such we will not be offering in-person consultations at this time.
For the latest information, including how to contact us with questions about your application, please click here.
- Consultations are not required in order to apply to Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia. Questions related to the registration process can be emailed to [email protected].
- Staff cannot provide a detailed evaluation of your work experience or academics during the consultation. Information regarding immigration or career advice/support is also not available.
- Please prepare and include detailed reasons and/or questions in the “Primary Reason for Consultation Request” box below when requesting a consultation.
- The Applicant Self-Assessment should be utilized and the information provided reviewed before requesting a consultation.
- Please review the Registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before requesting consultation.
Days Available for Consultation (indicate day and am / pm preference) *
|Primary Reason for Consultation Request (please be specific) *
Please fill in required fields.